Southwest Industrial Park
Long Prairie’s recently completed industrial park is the ideal location for expanding businesses. Southwest Industrial Park consists of 20 lots ranging in size from 1 to 5 acres each. The property is considered "shovel ready." All zoning and environmental issues have been addressed, and top notch-utilities and fire protection are ready for service. City water and sewer are available. The park is in a great location just off of U.S. Hwy. 71 and near MN 27 and MN 287.
The Southwest Industrial Park consists of the following:
- Lot prices ranging from 66 cents to 90 cents per square foot with no assessments
- Lots are ready to build with utilities (water, sewer, natural gas, electric) available
- Quick access is available to US TH 71, TH 27 and TH 287 with Interstate 94 just 19 miles away
- Financing incentives are available
- Broadband ready with service through CTC
Plat of the Southwest Industrial Park - (map showing lot sizes)
Map, acres and cost of the Southwest Lot
For information on the Southwest Industrial Park contact the following:
Long Prairie City Hall
615 Lake Street South
Long Prairie, MN 56347
City Hall Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.